JIRA and Smart Project Manager
JIRA from Atlassian is often used in agile projects to distribute the tasks and tickets in the team. These tasks are usually divided into sprints. JIRA is very well suited for this task - however, there is no clear overview on portfolio level.
For this reason, we combined the advantages of Smart Project Manager with those of JIRA in a bidirectional and standardized interface.
With the interface, you can keep an overview of all JIRA Tickets / Issues / Projects directly in Smart Project Manager. JIRA projects are linked to the respective Smart Project Manager project and offer enhanced control possibilities over both tools in one surface, as well as the dynamic display of JIRA projects over the entire portfolio.
CHOOSE A JIRA PROJECT
- A JIRA project is selected in the project master data
- The Smart Project Manager project is now linked to the JIRA project
PROCESSING ISSUES IN SPM
- Bidirectional processing of JIRA issues from different perspectives
- Presentation of JIRA transactions in the Gantt Chart of SPM
PROJECT AND PORTFOLIO EVALUATION
- Tabular processing and evaluation of all JIRA functions within Smart Project Manager
- Gantt chart planning based on JIRA issues / tickets
- Portfolio-comprehensive evaluation of JIRA transactions within Smart Project Manager
- Integration of JIRA projects and processing stages into the status report